Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to our Habitat ReStores. We’ll gladly take new and gently-used items off your hands, and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t add to the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
Or call our donation hotline Monday- Saturday from 10am to 6pm (770) 962- 4200.
For businesses, donating to the Habitat ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, deal with gently-used returns and show your customers that you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your donated goods, which will save you time and money. If you are interested in learning more about making corporate or commercial donations, please contact Kyle Fraim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-492-2822.
Donation items accepted
Donation items not accepted
- Mattresses/box springs
- Baby items
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Anything that doesn't work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Appliances more than 10 years old
- TVs older than 5 years, rear projection TVs or wood console TVs
- Microwaves and dishwashers over 5 years old
- Storm windows/single pane windows
- Computers/fax machines/copy machines
- Shower doors
- Metal blinds
- Garage doors